Cloud Fundamentals is designed to introduce the core cloud concepts to learners. This course provides an historical perspective of how IT has evolved to the point where it is now using cloud solutions.
The course examines the different types of cloud solutions that are available, as well as the basics of cloud services, cloud usage models, and cloud security.
The course concludes with an introduction to Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Office 365.
What you’ll learn:
- Examine core cloud concepts
- Review basic cloud services
- Analyse cloud usage models
- Examine cloud security basics
- Learn about Microsoft Azure as an IaaS and PaaS solution
- Learn about Microsoft
Duration: 12 Weeks